Welcome to TeraBlock !
PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE WEBSITE TO VIEW THE THEN-CURRENT TERMS.
- "Adapter" means a software tool that enables and facilitates the interoperability of a particular DeFi project with the Services.
- "Arbitration Agreement" means the dispute resolution mechanism in Section 13.
- "Brand" means, with respect to any Adapter, the trademark, logo, or other indicators of identity of the DeFi project or other third-party entity the interoperability of which is facilitated by such Adapter.
- "Connected Content" means any Content or personal financial data that you have provided to and stored in your Wallet.
- "Content" means any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags and/or other materials.
- "Digital Asset" means any cryptocurrency, cryptoasset, blockchain-based token, or other digital asset supported by the Services.
- "Ecosystem Partner" means certain supported DeFi applications and projects.
- "Make Available" means to upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
- "OSS" or "Open-Source Software" means any software or components thereof subject to “open source” or “free software” licenses.
- "Registered User" is a user who has a valid Third-Party Account, including without limitation a Wallet, through which the user has connected to the Services.
- "Services" means any products and services made available by TeraBlock, including without limitation the Website.
- "Third-Party Account" means a valid account on a third-party service provider supported by the Services or a valid third-party Wallet compatible with the Services.
- "Third-Party Services" means third-party websites, applications, and advertisements for third parties accessible or otherwise connected to the Services but not provided by TeraBlock.
- "User Content" means any Content that is Made Available by Registered Users on or through the Services.
- "Wallet" means a software-based system for secure storage of cryptocurrency, cryptoassets, and payment information related thereto.
- "Website" means www.terablock.com and any associated subdomains.
- "You" means the individual or legal entity, as applicable, that is using or accessing the Services, or that is identified as the user when you registered on the Services.
- "TeraBlock", "we", "us" means TeraBlock Technologies Ltd.
- "TeraBlock Parties" means TeraBlock, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, and licensors.
- USE OF THE SERVICES
- License to the Services. The Services are protected by copyright laws throughout the world. Subject to the Agreement, TeraBlock grants you a limited license to reproduce portions of the Services for the sole purpose of using the Services for your personal or internal business purposes. Unless otherwise specified by TeraBlock in a separate license, your right to use any and all the Services is subject to the Agreement.
- Updates. You understand that the Services are evolving. You acknowledge and agree that TeraBlock may update the Services with or without notifying you. You may need to update third-party software from time to time in order to use the Services.
- Connecting Your Wallet. In order to use the interface and access certain features of the Services you may need a Wallet that is supported by or compatible with the Services. You cannot create a Wallet using the Services.
- Third-Party Accounts. In order to access certain features of the Services, you may be required to use certain Third-Party Accounts in connection with the Services.
- Representations. You represent that you are not a person barred from using the Services under the laws of your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all activities that occur during your use of the Services. You agree that you shall monitor your use of the Services to restrict use by minors, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Services by minors.
- Necessary Equipment and Software. You must provide all equipment, software, and hardware necessary to connect to the Services. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the Services. You are solely responsible for keeping your hardware devices secure. TeraBlock will not be responsible if someone else accesses your devices and authorizes a transaction upon receipt of a valid transfer initiated from the Services.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
- Types of Content. You acknowledge that all Content, including the Services, is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such Content originated. This means that you and other Registered Users of the Services, and not TeraBlock, are responsible for all User Content.
- Adapters. You are solely responsible for any Adapter that you Make Available on or through the Services, including without limitation for securing any rights or licenses in connection with such Adapter and TeraBlock’s use thereof. You acknowledge and agree that TeraBlock has no obligation to publish or otherwise make your Adapter available on or through the Services. You acknowledge and agree that you have no rights to any upgrades, modifications, enhancements or revisions that TeraBlock may make to your Adapter. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any support or engineering assistance of any sort in connection with your Adapter unless we otherwise agree in writing.
- The Services. Except with respect to any OSS, your Wallet, and any User Content that you Make Available, you agree that TeraBlock and its licensors own all rights, title and interest in and to the Services. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying any Services.
- OSS. If required by any license for Open Source Software. You acknowledge that the Services may use, incorporate or link to certain OSS and that your use of the Services is subject to, and you will comply with any, applicable OSS licenses. Each item of OSS is licensed under the terms of the end-user license that accompanies such OSS. Nothing in this Agreement limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable end user license for the particular OSS.
- Trademarks. TeraBlock, and all related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with any the Services or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of TeraBlock and may not be used without permission in connection with your, or any third-party, products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the Services are the property of their respective owners.
- User Content. TeraBlock does not claim ownership of your User Content. However, when you as a Registered User post or publish your User Content (including without limitation any Adapter) on or in the Services, you represent that you own and/or have, and have all rights necessary to grant to TeraBlock and do hereby grant to TeraBlock, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, and communicate to the public, perform and display your User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any worldwide intellectual property right that may exist in your User Content. If you Make Available an Adapter in connection with any Brand, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary in and to such Brand to grant TeraBlock the licenses granted hereunder.
- USER CONDUCT
You agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct in connection with the Service. You agree that you will abide by this Agreement and will not (and will not attempt to):
- provide false or misleading information to TeraBlock;
- use or attempt to use another Registered User’s Wallet without authorization from such Registered User;
- pose as another person or entity;
- Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other Registered Users from fully enjoying the Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Services in any manner;
- develop, utilize, or disseminate any software, or interact with any API in any manner, that could damage, harm, or impair the Services;
- bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any service, area, or code of the Services;
- attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ;
- use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader, or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Services, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Service pages or functionality;
- collect or harvest data from our Services that would allow you to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities, or use any such data to contact such entities;
- use data collected from our Services for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct marketing);
- bypass or ignore instructions that control all automated access to the Services;
- use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage, or promote any activity that violates any applicable law or this Agreement;
- use your Wallet to carry out any illegal activities in connection with or in any way related to your access to and use of the Services, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing or deliberately engaging in activities designed to adversely affect the performance of the Services;
- engage in or knowingly facilitate any “front-running,” “wash trading,” “pump and dump trading,” “ramping,” “cornering” or fraudulent, deceptive or manipulative trading activities, including: (i) trading a Digital Asset at successively lower or higher prices for the purpose of creating or inducing a false, misleading or artificial appearance of activity in such Digital Asset, unduly or improperly influencing the market price for such Digital Asset on the Services or any Ecosystem Partner or establishing a price which does not reflect the true state of the market in such Digital Asset; (ii) for the purpose of creating or inducing a false or misleading appearance of activity in a Digital Asset or creating or inducing a false or misleading appearance with respect to the market in a Digital Asset: (iii) executing or causing the execution of any transaction in a Digital Asset which involves no material change in the beneficial ownership thereof; (iv) entering any order for the purchase or sale of a Digital Asset with the knowledge that an order of substantially the same size, and at substantially the same price, for the sale of such Digital Asset, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties; or (v) participating in, facilitating, assisting or knowingly transacting with any pool, syndicate or joint account organized for the purpose of unfairly or deceptively influencing the market price of a Digital Asset;
- use the Services to carry out any financial activities subject to registration or licensing, including but not limited to using the Services to transact in securities, debt financings, equity financings or other similar transactions;
- use the Service to participate in fundraising for a business, protocol, or platform, including but not limited to creating, listing, or buying assets that (i) are redeemable for financial instruments, (ii) give owners rights to participate in an ICO or any securities offering, or (iii) entitle owners to financial rewards, including but not limited to, DeFi yield bonuses, staking bonuses, and burn discounts;
- Make Available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity; or
- attempt to access any Wallet that you do not have the legal authority to access.
- Any unauthorized use of any Services terminates the licenses granted by TeraBlock pursuant to the Agreement.
TeraBlock may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review the Services and Content at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, TeraBlock shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any of your User Content for any reason (or no reason), including if such Content violates the Agreement or any applicable law. Although TeraBlock does not generally monitor user activity occurring in connection with the Services or Content, if TeraBlock becomes aware of any possible violations by you of any provision of the Agreement, TeraBlock reserves the right to investigate such violations, and TeraBlock may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate your license to use the Services, or change, alter or remove your User Content, in whole or in part, without prior notice to you.
- INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS
- User Responsibility. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Registered Users and any other parties with whom you interact; provided, however, that TeraBlock reserves the right, but has no obligation, to intercede in such disputes. You agree that TeraBlock will not be responsible for any liability incurred as the result of such interactions.
- Connected Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Services include a feature that permits users to read any public key associated with a compatible Wallet and display all Connected Content publicly associated with that Wallet. TeraBlock is not liable to you in connection with TeraBlock’s or any third party’s use of the Services to view such Connected Content that you have made publicly available. TeraBlock disclaims any liability for Connected Content, including without limitation personally identifiable information, that may be provided to it by such third-party service providers in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such wallets. TeraBlock makes no effort to review any Connected Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or noninfringement, and TeraBlock is not responsible for any Connected Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold the TeraBlock Parties harmless from any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any and all of the following: (a) your User Content; (b) your use of, or inability to use, any of the Services; (c) your violation of the Agreement; (d) your violation of any rights of another party, including any Registered Users; or (e) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. TeraBlock reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with TeraBlock in asserting any available defenses. This provision does not require you to indemnify any of the TeraBlock Parties for any unconscionable commercial practice by such party or for such party’s fraud, deception, false promise, misrepresentation or concealment, or suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Website or any Services provided hereunder. You agree that the provisions in this section will survive any termination of the Agreement and/or your access to the Services.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELATED TO BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
In order to be successfully completed, any transaction involving Digital Assets initiated by or sent to your Wallet must be confirmed by and recorded on the blockchain supporting such Digital Asset. TeraBlock has no control over any blockchain and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction details that you submit or receive via our Services will be validated by or confirmed on the relevant blockchain and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests. In addition, certain Ecosystem Partners may support complex financial transactions that entail a high degree of risk. You accept and acknowledge that you take full responsibility for all activities that you effect through your Wallet and accept all risks of loss, including loss as a result of any authorized or unauthorized access to your Wallet, to the maximum extent permitted by law. You further accept and acknowledge that:
- You (a) have the necessary technical expertise and ability to review and evaluate the security, integrity and operation of your Wallet; (b) have the knowledge, experience, understanding, professional advice and information to make your own evaluation of the merits, risks and applicable compliance requirements under applicable laws of any use of your Wallet; (c) know, understand and accept the risks associated with your Wallet; and (d) accept the risks associated with blockchain technology generally, and are responsible for conducting your own independent analysis of the risks specific to any Digital Assets you purchase or sell. You further agree that TeraBlock will have no responsibility or liability for, such risks.
- The prices of Digital Assets can be extremely volatile. TeraBlock makes no warranties as to the markets in which Digital Assets are transferred, purchased, or traded.
- You are solely responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your transactions of Digital Assets. TeraBlock is not responsible for determining the taxes that apply to Digital Asset transactions.
- TeraBlock does not store, send, or receive Digital Assets. This is because Digital Assets exist only by virtue of the ownership record maintained on its supporting blockchain, and so any transfer of Digital Assets occurs within the supporting blockchain and not in the Services. The transaction details you submit via the Services may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, as a result of activity or lack thereof on the blockchain used to process the transaction. Once transaction details have been submitted through your Wallet, TeraBlock cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction or transaction details. TeraBlock makes no warranties or guarantees that a transfer initiated on the Services will successfully transfer title or right in any Digital Asset.
- There are risks associated with using an Internet based currency, including but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections; the risk of malicious software introduction; the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your Wallet; and the risk of counterfeit assets, mis-labelled assets, assets that are vulnerable to metadata decay, assets on smart contracts with bugs, and assets that may become untransferable. You accept and acknowledge that TeraBlock will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays or losses you may experience when using blockchain technology, however caused.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of the Services and the utility of Digital Assets.
- TeraBlock makes no guarantee as to the functionality of any blockchain’s decentralised governance, which could, among other things, lead to delays, conflicts of interest, or operational decisions that are unfavorable to certain owners of certain Digital Assets. You acknowledge and accept that the protocols governing the operation of a blockchain may be subject to sudden changes in operating rules which may materially alter the blockchain and affect the value and function of Digital Assets supported by that blockchain.
- TeraBlock makes no guarantee as to the security of any blockchain. TeraBlock is not liable for any hacks, double spending, stolen Digital Assets, or any other attacks on a blockchain.
- The Services rely on, and TeraBlock makes no guarantee or warranties as to the functionality of or access to, any third-party Wallet (such as MetaMask and Ledger) and Ecosystem Partners to perform any transactions.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS
- As is. you expressly understand and agree that to the extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the Services is at your sole risk, and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. TeraBlock Parties expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement arising from use of the Website. TeraBlock Parties make no warranty, representation or condition that: (1) the Services will meet your requirements; (2) your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or (3) the results that may be obtained from use of the Services will be accurate or reliable. Any Content downloaded from or otherwise accessed through the Services is accessed at your own risk, and you shall be solely responsible for any damage to your property, including, but not limited to, your computer system and any device you use to access the Services, or any other loss that results from accessing such Content. The Services may be subject to delays, cancellations and other disruptions. TeraBlock makes no warranty, representation or condition with respect to Services, including but not limited to, the quality, effectiveness, reputation and other characteristics of Services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from TeraBlock or through the Services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
- No Liability for Conduct of Third Parties. You acknowledge and agree that TeraBlock Parties are not liable, and you agree not to seek to hold TeraBlock Parties liable, for the conduct of Third Parties, including operators of external sites, and that the risk of injury from such Third Parties rests entirely with you. TeraBlock makes no warranty that the Services provided by Third Parties will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. TeraBlock makes no warranty regarding the quality of any such goods or Services, or the accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Connected Content obtained through the Services.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Disclaimer of Certain Damages. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TERABLOCK PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, ETHEREUM OR OTHER VIRTUAL CURRENCY, REVENUE OR DATA, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OR COSTS DUE TO LOSS OF PRODUCTION OR USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, IN EACH CASE WHETHER OR NOT TERABLOCK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED; OR MESSAGES RECEIVED FOR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICES; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A TERABLOCK PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A TERABLOCK PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A TERABLOCK PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Cap on Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, TERABLOCK PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE GREATER OF (a) $100; OR (b) THE REMEDY OR PENALTY IMPOSED BY THE STATUTE UNDER WHICH SUCH CLAIM ARISES. THE FOREGOING CAP ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY OF A TERABLOCK PARTY FOR (i) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY A TERABLOCK PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE; OR FOR (ii) ANY INJURY CAUSED BY A TERABLOCK PARTY’S FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- Exclusion of Damages. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Basis of the Bargain. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN TERABLOCK AND YOU.